The best blueberry muffins with crumble topping!
- 300g (2 cups) all purpose flour
- 180g (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 90mL sunflower oil
- 80mL milk
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma
- 100g (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 160g blueberries
- 100g melted butter
- 200g (1 1/4 cups) all purpose flour
- 70g (1/2 cup) coconut blossom sugar
- Preheat the oven at 225°C (440F).
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to a small sized bowl.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Add the milk, sour cream, oil and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just incorporated.
- Coat the blueberries with a thin layer of flour and add them to the batter. Set muffin batter aside.
- For the crumble topping, melt the butter. Add the flour and coconut blossom sugar to the melted butter. Mix until crumbles appear. If the crumble topping is too wet, add some more flour.
- Bring the muffin batter into the muffin cups (in muffin tray) to the edge. Add the crumble topping on top.
- Bake the blueberry muffins at 225°C (440F) for 8 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 175°C (350F) and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Shut off the oven and remove the muffins from the muffin tray. Let them cool on baking rack.