The perfect summer breakfast recipe. Deliciously fresh and oooh so healthy!
Servings: 1 large bowl
- 120g frozen banana
- 240g (2 cups) frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, ...)
- 230mL (1 cup) thick coconut milk OR 150mL (2/3 cup) light coconut milk
- Toppings: fresh berries, chia seeds, oat flakes, shredded coconut, dates, ...
- Mix the frozen banana, frozen berries and coconut milk in a blender until smooth. When you are using thick coconut milk (prepared with coconut pulp), you must add 230mL (1cup). However, if you are using light coconut milk, you have to add less, 150mL (2/3 cup), because it is more liquid.
- Garnish with fresh berries, chia seeds, shredded coconut, dates, ...