American pancakes with sour cream and maple syrup topping!
Servings: 12 pieces
- 200g (1 1/3 cups) all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 3dL milk
- 50g (4 tbsp) melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma
- Pinch of salt
SOUR CREAM AND MAPLE SYRUP TOPPING
- 100mL (100g) sour cream
- 10mL maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Bring the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt) in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the egg in the milk and add the (cold) melted butter.
- Bring the wet ingredients into the medium sized bowl with dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Bake the pancakes golden brown in a pan with non-stick coating.
- For the topping, mix the sour cream with the maple syrup and cinnamon. If you want to make it sweeter, add some more maple syrup.
- Extra: Finish with some blueberries and coconut blossom sugar.