If you really like chocolate, you will love this little tart! An easy recipe with little ingredients.
- 120g (1/2 cup) butter
- 150g dark chocolate
- 300g (1 1/4 cups) chestnut puree
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate.
- Add the chestnut puree to the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Butter a 20cm (8inch) springform pan and add the mixture to the pan. Spread out the mixture.
- Place the tart in the refrigerator, preferably overnight so the tart sets well.
- Take out of the refrigerator just before serving.